Understanding the Concrete Lifting Process: A Closer Look at Boost Concrete's Innovative Method
Updated: Nov 2
Concrete lifting, a key service provided by Boost Concrete, is a game-changer in the world of concrete repair. This innovative approach utilizes a poly resin formula that combines concrete-leveling with an expansive foam, offering a host of advantages for both residential and commercial applications.
The Four Simple Steps of Boost Concrete's Concrete Lifting Process
Boost Concrete's concrete lifting process is a remarkably efficient and clean way to restore the integrity of sunken or uneven concrete slabs. Here's a breakdown of the four key steps involved:
1. Drilling Tiny Holes: The process begins with the drilling of small, inconspicuous holes into the affected concrete slab. These holes serve as access points for the subsequent steps and are strategically placed to minimize any visible impact on the surface.
2. Installation of Ports: After the holes are drilled, ports are inserted into these openings. These ports are essential for injecting the poly resin foam, which is the heart of the concrete lifting process. The ports provide a conduit for the foam to expand and lift the slab effectively.
3. Injection of Poly Resin Foam: This is where the magic happens. The poly resin foam is injected through the ports into the voids beneath the concrete slab. As the foam expands, it gently lifts the slab, leveling it to its original position. This method is highly precise, allowing for precise control over the amount of lifting required.
4. Patching and Smoothing: Once the concrete slab has been successfully lifted to the desired level, the drill holes are expertly patched, and the surface is smoothed out. The result is a seamless, level concrete surface that looks as good as new.
The Advantages of Boost Concrete's Concrete Lifting Process
So, what makes Boost Concrete's concrete lifting process stand out from traditional methods like mudjacking? Let's explore some of the key benefits:
1. Speed and Accessibility: One of the most significant advantages of this method is its speed. Unlike some traditional methods that may require days of curing, with Boost Concrete's approach, you can use the repaired surface almost immediately. Whether it's your driveway, sidewalk, or any other concrete structure, you won't have to endure extended downtime.
2. Clean and Non-Invasive: Traditional mudjacking methods can create quite a mess. They involve a mixture of mud and concrete that can be messy and inconvenient. In contrast, Boost Concrete's process is exceptionally clean. There's no muddy residue, no mess, and no inconvenience. Your property stays pristine.
3. Lightweight and Weather-Resistant: The poly resin foam used in this process is lightweight and durable. It won't add excessive weight to your already-damaged concrete, ensuring the longevity of the repair. Moreover, it's not affected by freezing and thawing cycles, making it an excellent choice for the challenging climate of Manitoba.
If you have questions about the concrete lifting process and its applications, don't hesitate to reach out to Boost Concrete. We're here to answer your queries and provide you with all the information you need to make informed decisions about your concrete repair needs.
Boost Concrete's innovative concrete lifting process is a fast, clean, and effective way to restore sunken or uneven concrete slabs. Say goodbye to extended downtime and messy repairs and say hello to a level, pristine concrete surface. For all your concrete repair needs in Manitoba, including foam jacking repair services in Winnipeg, trust Boost Concrete to get the job done efficiently and professionally. Contact us today to learn more.